Sunday 18 April 2010

Clearly, i need a distraction.

I have an interview tomorrow for a VM role within the company I work for, so clearly constructing a shopping list of birthday gifts for my 21st (being only 22 days away) seemed appropriate.
At the beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend, Aaron, gave me a brooch that he had found in a charity shop before we met. He spent about £2 for it, and after scanning the pages of Butler & Wilson for a birthday gift to go with my beautiful necklace (see below), I found these for sale:


Despite the obvious differences of mine being gold, and missing the row of diamonds along the lower lash, on closer inspection (thanks to my mother) mine does actually have a butler and wilson stamp on the back of it. Brilliant find, I feel like Indiana Jones. And a pat on the back for Aaron, who can buy me more things if he wants :).

my beautiful, and most treasured possession, b&w necklace I got for christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment