Tuesday 11 May 2010

once you clog, you just can't stop.

That's right, I have jumped on the clog band wagon, but it's pretty hard to avoid when they are EVERYWHERE at the moment! My reaction to this trend should be 'Oh God no!' as I  recoil from other people clomping around in all their Dutch hideousness but catwalk shows from S/S 10 from fashion leaders including Chanel and Louis Vuitton, has sort of made me fall in love! Especially with Kurt Geiger making them accessible for us normal people I just couldn't resist, and this paticular style, from Topshop and of which I am now the proud owner, have the useful (and in my opinion, essential) sling back strap to make your gait that bit more elegant.
Teamed with this dress from Pins and Needles @ Urban Outfitters, and a chunky boyish skull charm necklace/beautiful new Vivenne Westwood ring (never miss a chance to mention it), and you've got yourself a birthday outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment