Sunday 11 July 2010

Strippers from the future.

Doing my daily browse of celebrity gossip websites, I was stunned to come across one 16 year old Taylor Momsen donning Perspex heels with the word "Tips" printed on it and dollars inside the see-through sole. I hate to say it but I'm torn between revulsion and a quiet respect I reserve only for genius.

Regardless of the confusing black toe and heel combination, (I'm sorry but what is going on there?! How has she done that? I am probably being unbearably slow but it is actually boggling my mind.) I did my bit of research and see-through accessories are a massive YES for this years Autumn/Winter catwalk. All be my observation rather belated, (I apologise again for the lack of posts) Prada, Michael Kors and Fendi all dared to bare with their transparent shoes, bags and jewellery.

N.B. Yeah so...apparently she's wearing tights? I'm fashionably retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment