Sunday 11 July 2010

Every now and then I fall apart.

Yeah, so, where the fuck have I been? In bloody Windsor, that's where. I apologise for the lack of updates, but the two and a half hour commute there and back every day has been destroying me. I've been sent there in order to train for my new job role, I've made some really good friends and I'm really enjoying it. 3 weeks down, 4 to go - one of which will be spent basking in the rays in southern spain and I can't wait!
In other news, I recently went to The Clothes Show, as my friend managed to get a couple of free passes. In between swooning over George and Larry Lamb and pushing our way through crowds of 13 year old girls, we managed to get seated in the theatre for The Fashion Show. The majority of the pieces had drawn inspiration from this season, rather than next, so I wasn't particularly awed by any of it, although there were a few pieces which stood out for me, shown below. You could see Lady Gaga's influence through out, and I thought there were some Harajuku girl touches in some pieces as well. Also, I can't resist a good Slanket outfit.

N.B. I apologise for the poor quality of these photos, I have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment